The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple,” Paulo Coelho
- New At The Chamber – Webinar – New Normal – Technology Challenges of Small to medium-sized businesses: While we often talk about this current situation – a “new normal” as temporary, it is highly likely that it will persist long after the current situation has dissipated. As a small business owner/leader, you are likely aware of the effect on your business. But how can technology help keep your business running?. Our Presenters is Arnie Tiangco, President, CMIT Solutions of New Brunswick. – Tomorrow, Thursday, April 30th, 12:30 PM – Click Here To Register
- News – State Theatre New Jersey Announces Broadway Singing Contest: As part of the online cultural content being created, State Theatre is announcing its Broadway Singing Contest…..Click Here For More Information
- Resource – How to follow up on the status of your “EIDL” or communicate directly with the SBA: firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)-659‐2955….Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Coping Throughout COVID: A brief, 15-minute broadcast aimed at increasing the capacity to recover from difficulties more readily through timely discussion topics and coping strategies Courtesy of Atlantic Corporate Health (ACH)…Click Here To Listen To Past Episodes
- Support a Local Business – Holiday Inn Express North Brunswick – Special Promotion – Click Here For Details
- Donate – New Brunswick Rotary Club: is spearheading a variety of projects to support our local hospitals, restaurants and food pantries.- Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Building your Brand takes a strategic plan – now is the time to ask yourself: What do I want to be known for? What are three things I can do beginning today to become known?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a daily “go-to”!! In this time of information overload, it is focused and inspirational! Great job.”
Geoffrey H. Dietzel, Brunswick Financial Group, LLC