The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra,” Jimmy Johnson
- New At The Chamber – Webinar – Navigating Remote Employee Relationships: The 1 Hour Program will discuss best practices for managing a remote team. Our Presenters is Vanessa Alzate,President and CEO of Anchored Training. – Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 29th, 12:30 PM – Click Here To Register
- News – Gov. Murphy unveils 6-point coronavirus reopening strategy for N.J. with no timetable to lift lockdown restrictions:If you missed Governor Murphy’s address today about “The Road Back” recovery plan, please see the transcript below. He laid out six principles to keep the state on track for re-opening the economy….Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Goldman Sachs, Pursuit To Provide $10 Million For New Jersey Small Business Loans: The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) announced that Goldman Sachs, in partnership with Pursuit, has committed $10 million to loans for small businesses in New Jersey. The commitment is part of Goldman Sachs’s 10,000 Small Businesses initiative….Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Event – Employee Benefits in an Era of Social Distancing- How to Better Enroll Benefits a Social Distancing World Presented By Custom Benefits Technology– Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 29th, 10 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Staybridge Suites North Brunswick – Special Promotion – Click Here For Details
- Donate – Antonia Maria Foundation: Some of the residents of our sober living home, Gracie’s House, are having trouble paying their rent due to the current unstable job market. Your donation will go a long way for a woman in recovery. ” When you support a woman in recovery, she not only changes the world within her, but around her.” – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Building your Brand takes a strategic plan – now is the time to ask yourself: What do I want to be known for? What are three things I can do beginning today to become known?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies