The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher,” Oprah Winfrey
- New At The Chamber – Important: Share Your COVID-19 Related Concerns with State Officials: The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce has recently launched a short survey to compile COVID-19 related concerns from Chambers throughout the state and, most importantly, its members.The information from this survey will be shared with the federal and state officials who are shaping the policies that will be used in the eventual restart of the economy – Click Here To Complete The Survey
- News – Golf Courses and State Parks to Reopen May 2, Murphy Says: Gov. Phil Murphy said at today’s COVID-19 press conference that via an executive order, golf courses and state parks would reopen this Saturday, May 2, under guidelines ranging from limiting their parking lot capacity to 50% and having restrooms remain closed, to prohibiting picnics and other organized activities, for example. Counties will have discretion regarding whether or not their “county parks” remain open or closed……Click Here For More Information
- Resource – The Road Back – Restoring Economic Health Through Public Health – Governor Murphy outlined his 6 point plan for recovery in NJ. His principles are based on the mantra “Public Health Creates Economic Health” and it appears the State will take a measured and regional approach to re-opening those areas of the economy that are currently under restriction…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – R&D Tax Credit Overview: Learn How companies in a variety of industries can utilize the R&D Tax Credit, The four-part test and criteria that must be met to claim the R&D Tax Credit & More Courtesy of NJMEP, Today, Thursday, April 30th, 9 AM…Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Submit Your Promotion – Have a Promotion? –Click Here To Submit It
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: The Salvation Army food pantry is helping to feed hundreds daily. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to help – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Building your Brand takes a strategic plan – now is the time to ask yourself: What do I want to be known for? What are three things I can do beginning today to become known?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union