The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life,” Germany Kent
- News At The Chamber – Want To Promote Your Business?: Submit a Promotion. Select Promotions will appear in The Daily Update…Click Here To Submit Your Promotion
- Resources – NJEDA Notice of Funding Availability: Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program – Phase 3. Applicants must pre-register prior to 5pm on Tuesday, October 27, 2020….Click Here For Details
- News – Extending Utility Shutoff Moratorium Through March 15, 2021: Governor Phil Murphy signed Executive Order No. 190, extending a moratorium preventing New Jersey residents from having their utilities disconnected through at least March 15, 2021…Click Here For The Full Release
- Support A Local Business – Star One Professional Services: Building Teams Today for Tomorrow’s Success half-day (3 hour) facilitated workshop for business owners & leaders focusing on team building, attitude development, personal life wheels and goal setting to build effective teams…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Omega Financial Services: Mortgage Loan Officer…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Auxiliary of RWJUH: Annual Autumn “Virtual Ball” is on10/24/20premiering live on YoutubeLive at 7:30 pm, honoring the Healthcare Heroes of RWJUH…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you anticipate will be the impact of [present actions, trends, plans]?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching