The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you,” Marissa Mayer
- News At The Chamber – Today at 11 AM – Women’s Leadership Summit: 4 Great Round Tables…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Plan 2050: Middlesex County NJ, the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) is updating its long-range transportation plan…Click Here To Visit The Site
- News – NJEDA Launches Free Consulting Program for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19: The program is open to all businesses with five or fewer employees that maintain a physical storefront or office in one of New Jersey’s Opportunity Zones…Click Here To Apply
- Support A Local Business – Middlesex County College – Essential Skills for the Workplace – Virtual Live Seminars: Join MCC for these MCC Corporate Education and Training virtual seminars, which will take place through a secure Zoom online format…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to connect with customers & beat the competition….Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – 2020 IFE Conference: Featuring Elayne McClaine, Regional Director, NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, October 15th-30th…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be? – Adam Grant
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union