The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You are the way you are because that’s what you want to be. If you really wanted to be different, you would be in the process of changing right now,” Fred Smith
- News – SBA Issues PPP Loan Forgiveness Application: The application includes many borrower-favorable rules and will dramatically reduce the time and effort it takes to calculate the forgiveness amount…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Best Practices to Return To Work: Based on the best practices shared by employers in New Jersey’s critical industries, NJBIA is offering the following guidelines and suggestions to assist companies in their efforts to provide safe workplaces for their employees and customers as they come back… Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – A.J. Perri Giving Back to Healthcare Heroes: An MCRCC member and New Jersey fixture for almost 50 years, A.J. Perri provides heating, cooling, and plumbing services to 100k+ customers in 12 counties. As part of the ARS Cares program, they’re providing free HVAC systems and water heaters for deserving “healthcare heroes” during the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Chemical Process Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – AT&T Small Business Continuity Webinar: Adapting to the “New Normal”, What to Do Next?: Many small businesses are impacted by the COVID‑19 pandemic. AT&T Business is here to help by bringing together a community of experts to help provide resources and get you through this difficult time, Thursday, May 21st, 11 AM…Click Here For More Information
- New At The Chamber – 4 Programs This Week, All Are Complimentary For Members: Programs Start On Tuesday…Click Here To This Week’s Programs
- Donate – CEA: Has been providing Individualized employment and pre-employment services to about 350 students and adults with disabilities a year. In addition to helping people find and keep jobs for other employers, CEA employs individuals with disabilities and provides our services both onsite and offsite…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What you do now has an impact on your future. What are you doing to help make you better today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“If there is one thing that has been positive and consistent throughout this pandemic has been the MCRCC Daily Updates emails that I’ve come to look forward to popping up in my inbox. It’s a quick synopsis all of the good that the local businesses are doing for one another, immediate financial relief opportunities available, ways chamber members can help and always an uplifting quote or message for the day. It’s things like this that make me proud to be a part of the community and member of the Chamber. Thank you.”
Nicole Aiello, Senior Sales Manager, The Heldrich