The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do,” Pele
- News At The Chamber – Join Us: March Virtual Networking Breakfast …Click Here To Check It Out
- News - NJ Weekly Unemployment Claims Drop to One-Year Low: New unemployment claims declined slightly last week, to 10,384* – their lowest level in 52 weeks…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NIST Announces 2021 R&D Opportunities for Small Businesses: encourages domestic small businesses to engage in federal research and development that has the potential for commercialization with funding of up to $100,000 per project…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Panera Bread: send individual meals to remote guests. Each attendee receives a unique code to order their own meal for the event. Hosts are billed for what is redeemed…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Borough of Highland Park: Mayor’s Office – Policy Intern/ Assistant…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – 5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection: We all want to know the best social media practices, right?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Free First-time Homebuyer Webinar: free virtual first-time homebuyer seminar on Tuesday, March 9th from 11am-12pm…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Share Your Input on the New Economic Recovery Act: The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) is asking for the public’s feedback…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Describe your ideal company culture. What five characteristics does it have?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.