The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We must all learn not only to not fear change, but to embrace it enthusiastically and, perhaps even more important, encourage and drive it,” Tony Hsieh
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday – Complimentary Program: Today – Middlesex County Q1 ELC…Click Here For Details
- News - Statement from the Middlesex County Board of County Commissioners: regarding the passing of Deputy Director Kenneth Armwood…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ Lifts More Outdoor Gathering, Entertainment Venue Restrictions: Gov. Phil Murphy has increased the number of individuals allowed at outdoor gatherings by four-fold. Here’s what you can do starting Friday…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Data: What Consumers Want to See on Your Company’s Website:…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Join the SBA Team: The SBA is hiring temporary employees to assist with disaster relief efforts. Bilingual language skills a plus…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: This game is timed, but don’t stress! It’s designed to help you manage and reduce stress. So breathe in, breathe out, and play on…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – SVOG Application Informational Webinar: This informational webinar will highlight the opening of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) application, Today, 2:30 PM EST…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Women’s History Month Art & Story Time: “Stuff of Stars” by Marion Dane Bauer, Wednesday, 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What do you think your performance barriers are? What behaviors are holding you back?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.