The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together,” Vincent Van Gogh
- News At The Chamber – Turn-Key Healthcare Solutions During COVID-19: Atlantic Corporate Health COVID-19 Specific Clinical and Virtual Services For the “New” Workplace…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Expands Eligibility for New Jersey’s COVID-19 Vaccination Program: Expansion Includes Individuals Ages 55-64, Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Higher Education Workers, and Other Frontline Essential Workers and High-Risk Groups…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development Launches New ID Verification Tool to Accelerate Benefits to Claimants: NJDOL has contracted with security vendor ID.me to provide multi-factor identity verification services that will assist the department in authenticating claimants’ identity in a more efficient manner…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Office Evolution Woodbridge: World Class Sales Expert Jeff Goldberg will share some of his best tips and advice for “Increasing Your Sales – During & Post Pandemic”. Jeff coaches and trains salespeople internationally. Come with your sales challenges…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Drive-Thru Job Fair: The Office of Career Opportunity and Edison Housing Authority are hosting a Drive-Thru Job Fair on Thursday, April 15, 2021…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: This game is timed, but don’t stress! It’s designed to help you manage and reduce stress. So breathe in, breathe out, and play on…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Grow Your Agriculture Exports in Global Markets: Resources for New Jersey Agricultural Exporters, Tuesday, April 20th, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Dedicated Vaccine Appointment Assistance for Seniors (65+): Individuals aged 65 and older can call a special senior hotline at 856-249-7007 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for vaccination scheduling support. Dedicated appointment slots are reserved for those aged 65 and older…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What do you think your performance barriers are? What behaviors are holding you back?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“My membership in MCRCC continues to be invaluable in raising the visibility of my business through networking, resource center, directory services, and advertising opportunities. As an Ambassador for the MCRCC New Membership committee and leading the Technology and Business council, the Chamber offers key information for the growth of my business and is one of my best business partners. The Leadership at MCRCC is excellent.”
Ravi Badge, CMIT Solutions of Edison-Piscataway
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.