The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go but ought to be,” Rosalynn Carter
- News At The Chamber – Let’s Connect: Member’s Schedule a One on One with Craig…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces Increased Outdoor Gathering Limits and Increased Capacity for Large Venues: Executive Order No. 234, which will increase outdoor gathering limits and increase capacity for seated events at large venues…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Everything You Need to Know About Coronavirus Federal Small Business Stimulus Aid Programs: Congress has passed multiple aid programs and changes to help businesses during the pandemic, including forgivable PPP loans, new tax credits, grants and more…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Zimmerli Art Museum: After Pivoting to Virtual, Art After Hours at the Zimmerli Wraps Up 2020-21 Season on April 6…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Wincup: Production Equipment Operator …Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: This game is timed, but don’t stress! It’s designed to help you manage and reduce stress. So breathe in, breathe out, and play on…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Rutgers Entrepreneurship Pioneers Initiative (EPI): Designed exclusively for first-generation entrepreneurs, EPI is a highly competitive nine-month program that can serve as a single source to support the growth of your business…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – New Jersey Business: April Edition, Promoting Diversity & Inclusion…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What do you think your performance barriers are? What behaviors are holding you back?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
Kelly Blithe, State Theatre New Jersey
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.