The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You must do the thing you think you cannot do,” Eleanor Roosevelt
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News - J&J one dose gets green light: 70,000 en route to NJ…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Here’s what’s in the House Democrats’ stimulus relief plan: The House has passed the Democrats’ massive coronavirus relief package, bringing President Joe Biden’s stimulus proposal one step closer to reality…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – AT&T: FirstNet, Built with AT&T Virtual Briefing, Today, March 2nd, 2 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: CFO Strategies, LLC: Assistant Controller …Click Here To Apply
- Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel: Think you excel at using Excel?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Keys to Global Market Success: On the eve of SBDC Day 2021, join SBA’s Office of International Trade in celebrating the impact of America’s Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) on the export success of U.S. small businesses, March 16th, 2 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – NJCC & AACCNJ Launch the Equitable Small Business Initiative: Equitable Small Business Initiative, a $5 million commitment to bring capital to small business enterprises in New Jersey, focusing on support for Black-owned businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What are 2-3 things that you can focus on right now to help you grow and develop?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.