The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career,” Carlton Fisk
- News At The Chamber – Navigating the New Administration: What it Means For Business…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Signs Legislation to Permanently Establish the Community College Opportunity Grant Program: New Law Will Continue to Guarantee Tuition-Free Community College Education to More than 50,000 New Jersey Students Each Academic Year…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Over $2 million in Middlesex County Arts, History, and Historic Preservation & Capital Grants awarded for 2021: Awarded to 100 municipal agencies and nonprofit organizations…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – SBA Prioritizes Smallest of Small Businesses in the Paycheck Protection Program: Steps to Promote Equitable Relief for Mom-and-Pop Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Staubach & Associates: Bilingual Spanish Human Resources Manager…Click Here To Apply
- Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel: Think you excel at using Excel?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – SBA – What You Need to Know about Certifications, Marketing & Subcontracting: Attend this webinar free and learn about certifications, how to market your business to government agencies as well as tips for subcontracting with prime contractors, March 25th, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Questions of the Week: What are 2-3 things that you can focus on right now to help you grow and develop?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.