The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The hard days are what make you stronger,” Aly Raisman
- News At The Chamber – Today at 10 AM! Navigating the New Administration & What it Means For Business…Click Here For Details
- News - Expansion of Eligibility for New Jersey’s COVID-19 Vaccination Program: Expansion Includes Educators, Childcare Workers, Transportation Workers, and Other Frontline Essential Workers and High-Risk Groups…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ’s housing market is booming: with low inventory and intense competition among buyers often leading to bidding wars; average home prices are at the highest level in state history…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Pines Manor: Vote For Chef Sonny Soemarsono for 2021 Favorite Chef, Bon Appetite Magazine…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: NJMEP – Certified Production Technician: Time for a career change or upskilling to score sustainable jobs and income in manufacturing and supply chain industries? Here is your opportunity to get it done!…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel: Think you excel at using Excel?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Honoring Women Exporters: a virtual panel discussion with five women executives who guided their firms to achieve international success, International Women’s Day, March 8…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Lenahan Coaching LLC: Business Coach and Owner of Lenahan Coaching, Kieran Lenahan released a children’s book titled ‘Daddy Loves You’ – Book proceeds benefit NJ-based non-profits supporting foster children and their families…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What are 2-3 things that you can focus on right now to help you grow and develop?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.