The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway,” Earl Nightingale
- New At The Chamber – Today – Summer Soiree Series:Join the Middlesex County Regional’s Women In Business Committee for our first Virtual Summer Soiree: A Chance to Network With Best, 5:00 PM, Today, June 22nd…Click Here To Register
- Featured Career Opportunity – MSI: Shipping and Receiving Positions – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus…Click Here To Apply
- Resources – SBA Releases Updated PPP Loan Forgiveness Application(s): the SBA issued not one, but two PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications and sets of instructions…Click Here For More Information
- News – Limits on Gatherings Raised: Limits on indoor and outdoor gatherings have been raised. Also, starting June 22, outdoor swimming pools can open, provided they comply with standards and policies that will be issued by the Department of Health…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Virtual Program – A six-part virtual forum for women entrepreneurs who wish to boldly grow their business into new markets!: The U.S. Commercial Service invites Women Entrepreneurs to join us for a FREE six-part digital series to acquire skills and tools to boldly expand sales into new markets in Canada, Mexico and beyond…Click Here For More Information
- Question of the Week: Time to think strategically about your business begin with: Where do you want to be in the next three years? What market trends or client demands support the vision? What strategic goals do you have for the coming year? What is the tactical plan for delivering on these goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, Director of Donor Relations, The Center for Great Expectations