The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts,” Winston Churchill
- Donate – McFoods: June 6 Drive By Food Drive…Click Here To Donate
- News – NJ to enter Stage II of restart and recovery on June 15: Gov. Phil Murphy said he’ll allow restaurants to reopen for outdoor dining and “non-essential” retail to allow indoor customers, starting on June 15…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Make a plan to find international buyer: You have several options for finding buyers in a new market. Will you sell directly or indirectly? What help can you leverage? Make a plan, after watching the “Sales Channels” video and checking out the resources…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Ad Cafe: Special Offer on Timely Imprinted Promotion Products…Click Here For More Information
- New At The Chamber – Returning from the Pandemic – Immune Boosting Strategies: Today, Monday, June 2nd, 12:30 PM. Presented by Lisa Pupa, Director of Community Relations, Natural Medicine & Rehabilitation and Dr. Vince Sferra, Founder and Clinic Director, Natural Medicine and Rehabilitation…Click Here To Register
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Chemical Process Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – NJEDAs Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program: Courtesy of the NJ Chamber of Commerce and NJBIA, Friday, June 5th, 1 PM…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: What are the three things you need to do today that will generate revenue for tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP