The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome,” Wilma Rudolph
- Donate – McFoods: June 6 Drive By Food Drive…Click Here To Donate
- News – Murphy Announces New Jersey to Enter Stage Two of Restart and Recovery on June 15th: Restrictions are relaxed on activities that can be easily safeguarded. Phased-in businesses and activities, with adherence to safeguarding and modification guidelines, include:
- Outdoor dining (beginning on June 15th)
- Limited in-person retail (beginning on June 15th)
- Hair salons and barber shops (beginning on June 22nd)
- Youth summer programs (beginning on July 6th)
- In-person clinical research/labs
- Limited fitness/gyms
- Limited in-person government services (e.g. – Motor Vehicle Commission)
- Museums/libraries…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Social Awareness: Emotional Literacy for Kids: Courtesy of Horizon BCBSNJ, Today, Wednesday, June 3rd, 5 PM…Click Here To Register
- Resource – Beyond COVID-19 – Rapid steps that can help machinery and industrial automation companies recover: Despite their fundamental differences, machinery and automation companies now share one goal: surviving the crisis and emerging stronger into the next normal…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Panera Bread: Meals For Heroes…Click Here For More Information
- New At The Chamber – Developing Resiliency: Today, Wednesday June 3rd, 12:30 PM. Presented by Vanessa Alzate…Click Here To Register
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Team Leader – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Question of the Week: What are the three things you need to do today that will generate revenue for tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Your Daily News updates are a fantastic daily resource for the business community. There’s so much information everyone needs to know right now, and you make it easy to find and access. The Chamber is providing a needed hub for assistance, connecting businesses and individuals during this time. I applaud your team! Thank you for continuing to share Withum’s resources as well!”
Heather Campisi, Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Withum