The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does,” William James
- Donate – McFoods: June 6 Drive By Food Drive…Click Here To Donate
- Resource – Reopening and preparing workplaces for COVID-19: The Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s report…Click Here For More Information
- News – $10 Billion for CDFIs to Participate in the Paycheck Protection Program: CDFIs work to expand economic opportunity in low-income communities by providing access to financial products and services for local residents and businesses…Click Here For More Information
- New At The Chamber – Kick Off to Our Industry Round Table Series: Today, Monday, June 1st, 12:30 PM. The program is complimentary to all Chamber Members in the Non-Profit Sector….Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Crowne Plaza Edison:- Discounted Guest Room Rates for Medical Personnel, Essential Workers, Military, Government, Truck Drivers, Crews, etc…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Forklift Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Webinar Featuring New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney: Courtesy of the NJ Chamber of Commerce and NJBIA, Tuesday, June 9th, 9 AM…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: What are the three things you need to do today that will generate revenue for tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker