The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it,” Thomas Jefferson
- Resource – New Jersey 30 Day Fund: provides forgivable loans for New Jersey-based small businesses…Click Here For More Information
- News – Survey Finds Business Owners Eager to Reopen, but Concerned about Consumer Confidence: The Administration of Governor Phil Murphy today released results of an online survey conducted in conjunction with Rutgers University’s Heldrich Center for Workforce Development earlier this month that drew responses from nearly 4,000 businesses and non-profits across the state…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – George Street Ale House: Open for pick up and delivery…Click For Details & Special Offers
- New At The Chamber – Energy Leadership and The Power of Perspective: How Your Energy and Attitude Affect You and Your Team: Presented By Kieran Lenahan, Founder of Lenahan Coaching, Wednesday, June 17th, 12:30 PM...Click Here To Register
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Technician, Packaging – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Cash Flow – the Life Line of Every Business: Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, Thursday, June 25th, 10:30 AM…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What’s next? Are you on top of current industry trends? How are consumers in your sector changing? Are you anticipating a market shift? What are your competitors doing? Do you have a strategy that will keep you at the forefront?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I always enjoy seeing The Daily Update from the Chamber come into my email box. It is always filled with great resources to better ourselves and positivity in these challenging times,”
Jason Lefkowitz, CFO Strategies, LLC