The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones,” Confucius
- New At The Chamber – Summer Soiree Series Starts on June 22nd: Join the Middlesex County Regional’s Women In Business Committee for our first Summer Soiree: A Chance to Network With Best, 5:00 PM, Monday, June 22nd…Click Here To Register
- Resources – SBA Reopens EIDL Disaster Loan:The U.S. Small Business Administration reopened the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to all eligible applicants experiencing economic impacts due to COVID-19…Click Here For More Information
- News – Federal Reserve Launches Expanded Main Street Lending Program: The Federal Reserve launched its expanded Main Street Lending Program through the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston to provide another level of assistance to help small and medium-size businesses weather the coronavirus pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Omega Financial Services: Mortgage Loan Processor…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Intelligent Manufacturing in Europe Coffee Chat Series: The U.S. Commercial Service’s Global Advanced Manufacturing Team and Europe Team invite American exporters to join us for “virtual coffee chats” with our U.S. Embassy colleagues across Europe. Featuring Portugal / Spain / France, Thursday, June 25th…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What’s next? Are you on top of current industry trends? How are consumers in your sector changing? Are you anticipating a market shift? What are your competitors doing? Do you have a strategy that will keep you at the forefront?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber reminds me of the quote, “it takes a village” because they provide resources and opportunities that are solely geared towards the success of the business men and women of Middlesex County. It is a dream team of personalities and insightful minds that wants to help each member to elevate. So what are you waiting on? Come join the village!”
Frederick Philp, Jr, Investors Bank