The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Before you are a leader, success is all about gearing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others,” Jack Welch
- New At The Chamber – How Games Can Level Up & Engage Your Workforce: a mobile game platform that uses games to get people ready to work, that’s 1Huddle and available to all MCRCC Members. Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce and 1Huddle, Tomorrow, June 16th, 12:30 PM to Learn More…Click Here To Register
- News – NJEDA Expands Micro Business Loan Program: Expanded program provides loans up to $50,000 to businesses with ten or fewer employees. The application for the expanded Micro Business Loan Program is currently in development, and is expected to be available soon….Click Here For More Information
- Resource – Safety Guidelines to Help you Reopen Your Business: Did you know that June is National Safety Month?As many states move to reopen businesses affected during COVID-19, it’s important to follow safety guidelines to keep your employees and customers safe. Take the time to review safety resources from the CDC when reopening your business…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – George Street Ale House: Open for pick up and delivery…Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Team Leader – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Program – Financial Literacy Webinar: Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, Wednesday, June 24, 4 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What’s next? Are you on top of current industry trends? How are consumers in your sector changing? Are you anticipating a market shift? What are your competitors doing? Do you have a strategy that will keep you at the forefront?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, Director of Donor Relations, The Center for Great Expectations