The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence,” Helen Keller
- New At The Chamber – Welcome To Middlesex County!: Check Out The MCRCC Section Inside New Jersey Business…Click Here To See It
- Resources – Helping America’s Entrepreneurs Get Back to Business: The U.S. Small Business Administration offers free online courses that can help to guide you as you get back to business…Click Here For More Information
- News – N.J. restaurants and bars that can open up 2 walls can reopen for indoor dining: Bars and restaurants that can open up two of their four walls will now be allowed to serve patrons inside, under an executive order Gov. Phil Murphy signed Wednesday…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Exigent Technologies is offering one (1) complimentary Dark Web scan and report to MCRCC Members through the month of July: For information on how to receive this scan/report, please contact Sal Silvestri via the following: Phone: (973) 804-2856 or Email: email@example.com
- Featured Career Opportunity – $500 Sign On Bonus- Custodian – AM and PM Shift…Click Here For Current Openings
- Virtual Program – Girls on the Run of Central NJ Rainbow Run 4 Fun Virtual 5K: The weekend of July 31st…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What roadblocks are we coming across? Is there a particular part of your business that you’re always struggling with? To keep your forward momentum, it’s essential to identify these roadblocks and implement the resources you need to improve them.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber reminds me of the quote, “it takes a village” because they provide resources and opportunities that are solely geared towards the success of the business men and women of Middlesex County. It is a dream team of personalities and insightful minds that wants to help each member to elevate. So what are you waiting on? Come join the village!”
Frederick Philp, Jr, Investors Bank