The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained,” Marie Curie
- News At The Chamber – See You Next Week! Join Us at the Middlesex County 2024 Economic Outlook: Hear From Dean James Hughes on Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at the Rutgers Club...Click Here For Details
- News – East Brunswick Has A New Orchestra: East Brunswick Symphony Orchestra, a New Adult Recreational Arts Program, Hosting Premiere Performance on January 21…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ, Other High-Tax States Leaders of Outmigration: Study Shows a Trend of Residents Moving from Higher-Tax to Lower-Tax States…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – RevolutionNJ Info Session for the Arts:Enjoy a Virtual Workshop About the State’s Official Commemoration of the 250th Anniversary of the Founding of the US in 2026 on January 18…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development Career Services: Get One-on-One Support and More…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Introduction to Entrepreneurship: Join the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick for a FREE Virtual Workshop on January 24…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer Your Time and Talent at the NJ Institute for Disabilities: Check Out Opportunities…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is it about your career path that you like?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?