The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Greatness is sifted through the grind, therefore don’t despise the hard work now for surely it will be worth it in the end,” Sanjo Jendayi
- News At The Chamber – Have Some Exciting News to Share?: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Small Business Improvement Grant Applications to Open February 10: Offers Reimbursement for Building Improvements or Purchasing New Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment…Click Here For Details
- Resources – U.S. Employers Add 467,000 Jobs in January: A Sign of the Economy’s Resilience…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Options for Small Businesses Facing New State Mandate on Retirement Plans: Hear from Retirement Plan Consultant James O’Donoghue of BCG Securities…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring?
Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – FREE Webinar – The HUBZone Program: Helps Small Businesses in Urban and Rural Communities Access Federal Procurement Opportunities, February 10, 10:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Programs Honor Black History Month at the Library of Congress: Sharing Discoveries and Stories Significant to BHM…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.