The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work,” Jonathan Sacks
- News At The Chamber – In Case You Missed It – Member Monday Feature: Friday, Member Orientation & Networking…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA and Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Announce Equity-Focused Research Partnership: signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to create a Research in Action Lab on the topic of minority-owned small businesses….Click Here For Details
- Resources – Tax Season: Get up-to-date information on COVID-19 tax and filing requirements and benefits…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics America: Exclusive Hand Sanitizer Offer!! – Buy local While supplies last….Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: RB – Packaging Technician (Machinist) …Click Here To Apply
- Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Keep Middlesex Moving’s Electric School Bus Experience Project Webinar: hear from NJ Clean Cities Coalition, Chuck Feinberg, and Highland Electric Transportation, Marc Riccio about how to apply for the MEEP Program, February 18, 11:00 am…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: Are there any steps you could take right away that would significantly improve your situation?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.