The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Careers, like rockets, don’t always take off on time. The trick is to always keep the engine running,” Gary Sinise
- News At The Chamber – How to Take Advantage of the Latest COVID Relief Options: Complimentary For Members…Click Here For Details
- News - The SBA Takes Steps to Improve First Draw Paycheck Protection Program Loan Review: steps to improve the First Draw Paycheck Protection Program loan review so that small businesses have as much time as possible to access much needed PPP funds…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Earned Income Tax Credit (NJEITC): Everything you need for the New Jersey Earned Income Tax Credit (NJEITC), all in one place…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Cruise Marketing: Vacation sale is here! Book your next getaway today and receive up to $150 vacation credit…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Substitute Custodial Staff: North Brunswick Township Schools…Click Here To Apply
- Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Lean Business Planning Workshop: Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, Early Bird Rate Available through February 22…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: Are there any steps you could take right away that would significantly improve your situation?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.