The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities,” Stephen Covey
- News At The Chamber – Today – 9 AM – January Networking Breakfast: Network, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business…Click Here To Register
- News - Completion of First Community Solar Project Energized in New Jersey: Project Marks Major Milestone in Environmental Justice by Expanding Access to Renewable Energy As Part of the Governor’s Commitment to 100 Percent Clean Energy by 2050…Click Here For Details
- Resources – DoorDash Supporting NJ Restaurants With $500K in Grants: New Jersey restaurants can apply for $2,500 or $5,000 in funding, to pay rent or purchase cold-weather equipment, PPE and other essentials…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Central Jersey College Prep Charter School: now accepting new applications for the 2021-2022 school year. CJCP is an award-winning, tuition-free, public charter school serving students, Kindergarten to 12th Grade…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Borough of Highland Park: Housing Inspector…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – New Jersey Human Resources Summit 2021: Creating a Connected Community, Thursday, February 25th…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: If you could get a new skill in 10 minutes, what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.