The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You always pass failure on the way to success,” Mickey Rooney
- New At The Chamber – Tomorrow – Meet Your Elected Officials Featuring Freeholder Charles Tomaro, Middlesex County: Members and Guests have the Opportunity to Connect with their Elected Leaders. The interactive Discussion is Moderated by Government Affairs Committee Chair, Bill Neary, 9 AM, Tomorrow, Tuesday, August 11th…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Private Sector Employment Increased by 167K Jobs in July: Private sector employment increased by 167,000 jobs from June to July according to the July ADP National Employment Report®…Click Here To Learn More
- News – Focus NJ Releases Future of Work in NJ Industry Study: a series of reports to identify the changing dynamics, opportunities, challenges, emerging skill sets and solutions to fulfill future employment in four different industries in New Jersey…Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – Join Restaurant Week from August 24-30th, hosted by Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation!: Any restaurant may sign up to be a Featured Chef, Miracle Chef or Champion Chef and feature special menu items to honor the kids at Children’s Specialized Hospital…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Omega Financial Services, Inc: Mortgage Loan Processor…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJMEP- Certified Logistic Associate: The Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) provides the training of personnel as Certified Logistics Associates (CLA) and Certified Logistics Technicians (CLT), August 21 & Sept. 18…Click Here For More on the Program & Partial Scholarship
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
Questions of the Week: Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations