The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Whatever you decide to do, do it with passion and all of the energy that you have,” Mary Barra
- News At The Chamber – Is Your Company Hiring? Submit A Job or Open Position: Members are encouraged to submit open positions through the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Job Portal. Postings are added to our Job Board and may be featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- News - Once Lagging, Europe Catches Up to the US in Vaccinations: Despite a sluggish start, the European Union’s COVID-19 vaccination drive has caught up to that of the United States…Click Here for Details
- Resources – NJDOL Allowing Employers to Report Work Refusals: The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development has launched new features that allow businesses to use their Employer Access accounts, formerly known as TWES, to access several key labor resources…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Last Call for Nominations: ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ 2021…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Solstice Digital Agency: Part-Time Digital Marketing Administrative Assistant…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Emergencies strike when you least except it. Here is what to do if a co-worker or family member get sick from a poison. Watch the video and see if you can win the game for the day! Learning to save a life is as easy as clicking a button. Game Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Explore the State of the Federal Cloud: with DoS, GSA, SBA, & Oracle, August 25th, 2 PM EST…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Saint Peter’s President’s Golf Classic: Join us for the 2021 President’s Golf Classic on Monday, September 13, 2021, at the exclusive Ridge at Back Brook in Ringoes, New Jersey. Proceeds raised will directly benefit Saint Peter’s Healthcare System…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: How does your time use typically vary? Are there busy and slow times or is it constant?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.