The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe,” Anatole France
- News At The Chamber – See You Tonight! August Meet & Greet: Starting at 5:30 PM, celebrate with us in royal style outdoors at the Kensington Place Luxury Apartments…Click Here For Details
- News - CSIT Set to Open Applications for Third Round of SBIR/STTR Direct Financial Support Program: $1.25 Million Available to Support Startups Engaged with Federal SBIR/STTR Programs…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Labor Market Update – Compensation Costs Up 0.7% Mar 2021 to Jun 2021: Up 2.9% Over the Year Ending Jun 2021…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – UCEDC Announced Second Round of COVID-19 Crisis Relief Loan Program: Up to $15,000, 0% interest, and NO collateral…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Doc events: Life Science-Pharma Meeting Planner…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Emergencies strike when you least except it. Here is what to do if a co-worker or family member get sick from a poison. Watch the video and see if you can win the game for the day! Learning to save a life is as easy as clicking a button. Game Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Emerging Tech Summit: Tune in on August 17 and 18 to hear Nextgov and federal government experts explore how advances in supercomputing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data collection and analysis are tackling the biggest challenges facing government leaders today…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free Tax Preparation Services: NJCA offers free tax preparation services in English and Spanish year-round, including tax filing assistance, tax counseling for the elderly, ITIN application assistance & renewal, and help with accessing Economic Impact/Stimulus payments and expanded Child Tax Credits…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: How does your time use typically vary? Are there busy and slow times or is it constant?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.