The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Following through is the only thing that separates dreamers from people that accomplish great things,” Gene Hayden
- News At The Chamber – Today’s Office Hours: 9AM to Noon…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Phil Murphy Signs Legislation Providing $25 Million in Small Business Aid: Legislation is Part of a $100 Million Relief Package for New Jersey Small Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Find Help to Build Your Pipeline of Future Employees: Concerned about your future workforce? Your local county vocational-technical school and community college can help build your pipeline of future employees…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 1Huddle: A Digital Revolution Is Coming to Franchising. These Franchises Are Best-Prepared for What’s Next. Powered by venture capital and Silicon Valley ingenuity, tech companies are finding new ways to make franchise systems faster, more efficient and better equipped to flourish during uncertain times…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Drive-Thru Job Fair: The Office of Career Opportunity and Edison Housing Authority are hosting a Drive-Thru Job Fair on Thursday, April 15, 2021…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: This game is timed, but don’t stress! It’s designed to help you manage and reduce stress. So breathe in, breathe out, and play on…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Meet the SBA Lenders Virtual Conference: The event is intended for the entire business community. This live NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick virtual conference will begin with an overview and update on COVID/CARES programs for small business owners, April 29, 9:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – CSIT Reminds NJ Clean Tech Startups of April 5 Clean Tech Seed Grant Program Deadline: Up to $75,000 Available Per Company to Further Clean Technology R&D…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What do you think your performance barriers are? What behaviors are holding you back?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.