The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together,” Vincent Van Gogh
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday: Enjoy Two Complimentary Programs This Week!…Click Here For Details
- News - Legislation Providing $15 Million in Aid to Small Businesses and Non-Profits: Legislation is Part of a $100 Million Relief Package for New Jersey Small Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Free Virtual Series for New Jersey Businesses: A free, six-part webinar series presented by the New Jersey Business Action Center will feature tips, processes and resources from state departments and partners to help your business…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Changes (and potential changes) coming to $28.6B Restaurant Revitalization Grant Fund: National Restaurant Association offers 39 questions and answers on program that could be lifeline for many…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Driver’s Assistant….Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Active Listening: Being an active listener can be more difficult than it seems. Think you’ve harnessed the concentration and determination needed to be a truly active listener?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Meet the SBA Lenders Virtual Conference: The NJSBDC at Rutgers-New Brunswick, live virtual conference will begin with an overview and update on COVID/CARES programs for small business owners. In addition, we will provide a wealth of information on regular SBA loan programs and technical assistance available to the NJ business community…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – New Jersey District Export Council: Upcoming International Trade Events…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.