The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If we can challenge convention, we can solve any problem,” Josh Valman
- News At The Chamber – Tomorrow: Selling Strategies in the Hybrid World of Virtual & Live…Click Here For Details
- News - Middlesex County expands recreation and fitness offerings at two County Parks: New pickleball courts now open at Thompson Park and fitness circuit at William Warren Park…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Clarification of Gathering Limit for Certain Indoor Sports Activities and Removal of Restrictions on Self-Service Food at Retail Businesses: adjusts gathering limits for non-professional and non-collegiate indoor sports activities…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate Export Week: In celebration of World Trade Month, the U.S. Commercial Service will host several FREE virtual export sessions throughout the first week of May 2021…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County Workforce Development & The Edison Housing Authority: Drive-Thru Job Fair, masks must be worn at all times and please bring updated resumes….Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Active Listening: Being an active listener can be more difficult than it seems. Think you’ve harnessed the concentration and determination needed to be a truly active listener?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – US Census Bureau 2021 Data Summit Series: Designed for the novice data user, the series will present a high-level overview of several data products and demonstrate how they can be used to assist organizations and businesses and help identify data-driven solutions to challenges…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – New Jersey Vaccination Update: Learn more about COVID-19 vaccination…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.