The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach,” Benjamin Mays
- News At The Chamber – The Finance Manual You Wish You Had When You Were Starting Out: Tuesday, September 8th at 12:30 PM, Complimentary for Members…Click Here To Register
- News – Survey – COVID-19 Can’t Dim Advisers’ Outlook: In spite of the COVID-19 pandemic, independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) are hopeful for the better days that lie ahead…Click Here For The Full Article
- Resources – USDA Implements Immediate Measures to Help Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities Affected by COVID-19: USDA Rural Development has taken a number of immediate actions to help rural residents, businesses and communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak…For an Overview of Programs Click Here
- Support A Local Business – The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick: Yappy Hour Fridays 5pm-8pm through Friday October 30th. Tell your peeps, bring your pups!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – LD Henry Consulting: Part-time Personal Assistant/Intern needed: Learn about the Career Services Industry…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Managing Growth Ventures: Exploration of growth strategies for firms seeking insight into concepts related to staffing, technology, funding, restructuring or relaunching or other initiatives…Click Here To Learn More
- Make A Difference – Coming Home of Middlesex County: Golf Outing Fundraiser on September 14th…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“If there is one thing that has been positive and consistent throughout this pandemic has been the MCRCC Daily Updates emails that I’ve come to look forward to popping up in my inbox. It’s a quick synopsis all of the good that the local businesses are doing for one another, immediate financial relief opportunities available, ways chamber members can help and always an uplifting quote or message for the day. It’s things like this that make me proud to be a part of the community and member of the Chamber. Thank you”
Nicole Aiello, Senior Sales Manager, The Heldrich