The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed,” Michael Jordan
- News At The Chamber – Creating a Self-Care Habit to Prevent Burn Out: Presented by Alexa Fan at the 19th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit Starting on Friday, October 2nd, 11 AM…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Rutgers Regional Report: Coronavirus Economic Recovery Continues: New Jersey and the Nation-Not Yet Back to the Future…Click Here To Learn More
- News – NJEDA Encourages Small Business Owners to Respond to Federal Reserve Banks’ Small Business Credit Survey: The annual survey provides crucial insights into the financial health of small businesses that can help to bring additional resources or support to New Jersey…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Thomas Edison State University: is proud to offer all employees of MCRCC members free Educational Coaching for the chamber, as well as a special corporate tuition rate…Need more info? Click Here
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Customers: How to personalize sales & achieve astounding results…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Why North Africa? Webinar Series – Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, and Tunisia: Join the U.S. Commercial Service for part four of the “Why Africa?” webinar series focused on “Why North Africa?” Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, and Tunisia on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 11:00…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Time is running out respond now: Shape your future….Start Here – Complete Your 2020 Census
- Questions of the Week: Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten? – Debra Kaye, innovation consultant and author.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Craig, I want to compliment Jim Barnoski of Sandler Training, Performance Selling for hosting and doing an outstanding job. He is a real pro. You really get a nice group of business people for the Virtual Networking Breakfasts. I have been attending many Zoom (Virtual Programs) meetings for my clients and yours is the best. The Chamber has been very helpful for me and my client The George Street Ale House. Looking forward to when we can meet in person at the Ale House!”
Milton Paris, Getting Ahead in Business