The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now,” Napoleon Hill
- News At The Chamber – Friday – Virtual Networking Breakfast: designed to provide Members and Guests with the Opportunity to Network with other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow their Business…Click Here To Register
- Resources – SkillUp™ Middlesex: Over 4,500 Courses Through Free Online Learning Platform…Click Here To Learn More
- News – Middlesex County Drive Through Job Fair: Grand Marquis 1550 U.S. 9, Old Bridge Township, NJ 08857, October 15, 2020, 10am-1pm. In person attendance not necessary…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partnership (CLP) Program: Partner employees and immediate family members are eligible for a 30% scholarship…Contact Jim D’Arecca (973) 278-5400 x5745 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Building Brands: $500 Sign On Bonus- Class A OTR Truck Driver…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Customers: How to personalize sales & achieve astounding results…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Art Before/After Hours: Join the Zimmerli Art Museum and Rutgers Global for our very first Art Before/After Hours! Tuesday, October 6 – 9:00-10:00 am or 7:00-8:00 pm…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Time is running out respond now: Shape your future….Start Here – Complete Your 2020 Census
- Questions of the Week: Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten? – Debra Kaye, innovation consultant and author.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations