The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act. But a habit,” Aristotle
- News At The Chamber – Keeping Up With Change With 10 Healthy Habits: Presented by Maryrose Age at the 19th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit Starting on Friday, October 2nd, 11 AM…Click Here To Register
- Resources – NJBAC COVID-19 Business Recovery Services: As your business transitions to this new normal, the team at the NJ Business Action Center (NJBAC) is available to help you…Click Here To Learn More
- News – NJ’s Economic Recovery Continues, But at Slowing Pace: New Jersey has regained nearly half of the jobs it lost due to the pandemic-driven economic contraction of March and April, but future employment gains will become increasingly difficult, according to a new Rutgers report…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Berkley College – Women Entrepreneurship 2020: To empower the futures of women in entrepreneurship and business, Berkeley College will host a special event that includes discussions with prominent leaders in business, government and media…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Operations Manager: MS International, Inc…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Customers: How to personalize sales & achieve astounding results…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick’s Fall 2020 Lean Business Planning Workshop: Participants will learn how to rapidly design, develop, test, and validate a business idea; how to conduct a market research and customer market validation; how to launch and fund a business startup with minimum resources and time…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Time is running out respond now: Shape your future….Start Here – Complete Your 2020 Census
- Questions of the Week: Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten? – Debra Kaye, innovation consultant and author.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a longtime member of the Chamber, I have benefited from many services that they offer. However, during the difficulties of 2020 one great gift was the daily email that the staff has used to keep us all informed. Thankfully I opened and read the Daily Briefing on one of several days that featured information about the Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant. Thank you MCRCC!”
Tamara Robb, Robb Digital