The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway,” Earl Nightingale
- News At The Chamber – Join Us Today: 19th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit at 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Extending 2019 Corporate Business Tax Calendar Year Return Filing Deadline: extends the filing deadline for 2019 Corporate Business Tax (CBT) calendar year returns being filed under extension to November 16, 2020…Click Here For Details
- News – Coalition of New Jersey CEOs Aim to Hire or Train 70,000 New Jersey Residents by 2030, Increase Local Spending by $500 million by 2025: Both programs will focus on low-income communities and communities of color…Click Here For The Full Release
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College: Corporate Learning Partner and your employees and their immediate family members can receive a 30% tuition scholarship…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Express Employment Professionals: Recruiting Specialist…Click For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Networking 101: Best tips & tricks to become a networking expert!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Ye 28th Annual CEA/JFI Turkey Trot:times can be submitted anytime between11/22/20 – 11/29/20, run anywhere you like where you are able to socially distance. The money raised will support CEA programs designed to provide individuals with disabilities the supports needed to re-enter the workforce during and following the pandemic…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot for the Nov. 3 Election: mail it in, use a secure drop box, bring it to your county board of elections or hand it to a poll worker on Election Day…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it? – Charles Handy
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker