The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity,” Tom Peters
- News At The Chamber – Attention All Businesses – Starting Today at 6 AM – Executive Order 192: Make Sure To Check Out Section 1…Click Here To Read The Executive Order
- News – Overview of Executive Order 192: Starting Today, November 5th at 6 AM, employers that require or permit their workforce to be physically present at a worksite must abide by the following requirements, at a minimum, to protect employees, customers, and others who come into contact with its operations…Click Here For The Details
- Resources – Need Help with EO 192 & More?: Check Out the NJDOL’s Occupational Safety & Health On-Site Consultation Program – Free For Businesses!…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Berkeley College: Corporate Learning Partner and your employees and their immediate family members can receive a 30% tuition scholarship…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Omega Financial Services: Experience Mortgage Loan Processor…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Introduction to Entrepreneurship: Courtesy of NJSBDC at Rutgers, November 11th, 10 AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice? – Roger Martin, professor, Rotman Business School
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.