The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world,” Simon Sinek
- News At The Chamber – Tuesday – Complimentary For Members: Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution, November 10th, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- News – Still Available – Small Business Relief Grants: Has your small business been impacted by COVID-19? Small businesses and nonprofits with no more than 50 employees may be eligible for a grant up to $30,000. Know another business owner? Forward this to them!…Click Here For The Details
- Resources – Looking to Promote Your Business?: Submit a Promotion …Click Here To Submit A Promotion
- Support A Local Business – Flaherty Solutions: QuickBooks Fall Promo …Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Electrical Maintenance Mechanic: Great Benefits…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – LinkedIn Workshop – Intermediate Level: Courtesy of NJSBDC at Rutgers, November 12th, 10:30 AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice? – Roger Martin, professor, Rotman Business School
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.