The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer,” Denis Waitley
- News At The Chamber – Non-Profit RoundTable: 5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection…Click Here To Register
- News – Rutgers Regional Report – Coronavirus Economic Advances Wane: Fast Lane to Slow Lane in New Jersey and the Nation…Click Here For The Article
- Resources – New Jersey Announces New Worker Protections: Beginning November 5, employers must follow new health and safety protocols that will protect their in-person workforce…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Flaherty Solutions: QuickBooks Fall Promo …Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Forklift Operator: 2nd and 3rd Shift Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Interview Ready: Become an expert on the skills & do’s & don’t to ace your next interview!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Women Entrepreneurs Rock – Nov. 12: the New Jersey Small Business Development Center at Brookdale Community College cordially invites you to virtually participate in its seventh annual Women Entrepreneurs Rock Conference…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice? – Roger Martin, professor, Rotman Business School
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber reminds me of the quote, “it takes a village” because they provide resources and opportunities that are solely geared towards the success of the business men and women of Middlesex County. It is a dream team of personalities and insightful minds that wants to help each member to elevate. So what are you waiting on? Come join the village!”
Frederick Philp, Jr, Investors Bank
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.