The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The world is full of ideas today. If we don’t do it somebody else is going to do it,” Indra Nooyi
- News At The Chamber – Meet the Staff, Network & Connect: @ the June Member Orientation…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Board Approves: Rules for Emerge Job Creation Tax Credit Program…Click Here For Details
- Resources – American Rescue Plan: The Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Will Deliver $350 Billion for State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal Governments to Respond to the COVID-19 Emergency…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business –The SBA Funds 16,000 Restaurant Revitalization Fund Awards: First wave of approved restaurant applicants to receive vital American Rescue Plan funding just one week after the SBA opened for applications…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Bayshore Family of Companies: Heavy Equipment Greaser…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Introduction to Entrepreneurship: The seminar covers topics on doing business in New Jersey. Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, Wed, May 26,10:00 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County’s Outdoor Guide features dozens of COVID-19-friendly activities including trail maps, walkable tours, and, soon, Nature Bingo: New Outdoor Guide provides residents and visitors with information on the best spots for fishing, biking, and hiking…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Are there any expectations you had about your career path that you have found differed from reality, in both a good or bad way?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The chamber continues to exceed my expectations each month with the outstanding programming and support from the staff and ambassadors. Thank you to Craig, Jim, Ravi, and Mark!”
Ari Kotowitz, Turf Commerce
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.