The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Always remember, however, that there’s usually a simpler and better way to do something than the first way that pops into your head,” Donald Knuth
- News At The Chamber – Vice President Kathy Shaw to Be Honored: @ the 7th Annual Tribute to Women Awards Luncheon…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order: Implementing Second Phase of COVID-19 Restriction Easing…Click Here For Details
- Resources – A Guide To Applying For PPP Loan Forgiveness: As the second round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) winds down on May 31, small business borrowers who have already secured their funding and spent their loan proceeds on covered expenses will soon be applying for loan forgiveness…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Recovery for the Smallest Restaurants and Bars: Administrator Guzman Announces Latest Application Data Results for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Bayshore Family of Companies: Dump Truck Drivers…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick: Summer 2021 Lean Business Planning Workshop Begins on June 2…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County launches New Jersey’s first-ever augmented reality historical tour just in time for History Day, May 15: Explore the village that has been hidden for 200 years with an original self-guided tour that uses location-based augmented reality…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Are there any expectations you had about your career path that you have found differed from reality, in both a good or bad way?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.