The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “History rarely yields to one person, but think and never forget what happens when it does. That can be you. That should be you. That must be you,” Tim Cook
- News At The Chamber – Just Two Weeks Away: 2021 Community Leaders of Distinction…Click Here For Details
- News - FDA OKs Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine For 12-15 Age Group: The Food and Drug Administration said Monday that children 12 to 15 years old are now eligible to receive a key COVID-19 vaccine as the agency expanded its emergency use authorization for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 1Huddle’s April 2021 Jobs Report: According to what many are calling a “surprisingly disappointing” jobs report released Friday by the U.S. Bureau of Labor & Statistics (BLS), America added just 266,000 jobs in April. Far below expectations…and since BLS doesn’t include commentary in their jobs report, 1Huddle put together their own…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your guide to what’s buzzing in the Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Administrative Assistant…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – The Reopening: Where Do We Go From Here? Webinar Registration, May 13, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Saint Peter’s University Hospital hosts walk-in COVID vaccine clinics: for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccines…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Are there any expectations you had about your career path that you have found differed from reality, in both a good or bad way?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.