The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The best way to predict the future is to create it,” Abraham Lincoln
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Packaging Tech – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- News – More N.J. Businesses Are Getting PPP Loans with Funds Still Available: – The number of small businesses in New Jersey receiving loans under Round 2 of the Paycheck Protection Program has more than doubled over Round 1.Totaling about $17 billion in PPP loans have been approved for nearly 111,000 New Jersey small businesses. Fund are still available…Click Here To Find a Lender
- New At The Chamber – Companies Hiring…Yes, Hiring! – Check Out This Week’s Edition of Career Opportunities: Just in case you missed yesterday’s earlier email on Career Opportunities…Click Here To View Open Job Postings
- Resource – COVID-19 R&D Payroll Tax Credit Update: How COVID-19 related economic assistance under the CARES Act may affect their ability to claim the R&D payroll tax credit…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Learn how you can host a EV Charging Station at your facility Courtesy of Keep Middlesex Moving (KMM), Wednesday, May 20th, 10:30 AM…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – ZShield: Made in the USA – ZShield™ Face Mask is Reusable Personal Protective Equipment…Click Here For Details
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: Elijah’s Promise: If you would like to help with Elijah’s Promise, please contact Gabriel Lavigne email@example.com or call (908) 745-1157…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes of movement a day can alter your life and your career. When are you moving and can you use this movement time to also exercise your mind? The benefits of multitasking.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!.”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Withum