The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple,” Paulo Coelho
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Forklift Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- News – NJ Beaches to Open for Memorial Day: Gov. Phil Murphy announced that he is signing an executive order that will open New Jersey’s shores and lakes in time for Memorial Day weekend. There will be a restriction on the number of beachgoers allowed on each beach or lakefront, and social distancing measures will be required. The order will be in effect on Friday, May 22…Click Here For More Information
- New At The Chamber – 4 Programs Next Week All Free For Members: Programs Start On Tuesday…Click Here To See Next Week’s Programs
- Resource – Introducing The Visual Voice: The Visual Voice is a place where you can find construction industry and CCT news told through images. In our pursuit to maintain our position as the the Voice Of The Industry, we are constantly searching for new ways to engage our readers. As a result, we are pioneering a new concept of sharing updates through a visually, easily understandable way through the Visual Voice…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Webinar on Forgiveness: With anticipation of additional guidance being released by the SBA, Withum invites you to join their SBA and Federal Tax Policy experts for a discussion regarding the PPP loan forgiveness process, Thursday, May 21st, 11 AM……Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Tektite Industries: Producing PPE…Click Here For Details
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: The Salvation Army food pantry is helping to feed hundreds daily. Please email email@example.com to help…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes of movement a day can alter your life and your career. When are you moving and can you use this movement time to also exercise your mind? The benefits of multitasking.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a daily “go-to”!! In this time of information overload, it is focused and inspirational! Great job.”
Geoffrey H. Dietzel, Brunswick Financial Group, LLC