The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference,” Winston Churchill
- New At The Chamber – Companies Hiring…Yes, Hiring! – Check Out This Week’s Edition of Career Opportunities: Just in case you missed today’s earlier email on Career Opportunities…Click Here To View Open Job Postings
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Chemical Process Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Resource – Mainstreet Lending Program Update: First discussed in April and yet to Launch, the Mainstreet Lending Program will be available to those companies who received the PPP along with be a potential source of liquidity for a wide variety of companies (especially those who could not get the PPP). The US Chamber of Commerce put together one of the most clear and concise descriptions of the program, its requirements, constraints and eligibility…Click Here For The Guide
- News – New Jersey Receives an Additional $31.5 Million in Federal Funding for State’s COVID-19 Response: State of New Jersey received $31,511,487 from the second round of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) CARES Act funding allocated by the federal government. Today’s CDBG funding allocation is in addition to the $4 million the State of New Jersey received on April 2, 2020. Both funding rounds are helping the State respond to public health, housing, and economic disruption needs that have arisen as a result of the coronavirus pandemic…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – New Brunswick Jazz Presents Danielle Illario – Vocalist Danielle Illario brings her Wine Down Wednesdays to NBJP”, Tonight, Wednesday, May 13th, 7 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Main Street Gardens: Completely renovated with all new construction, enjoy this high end luxury apt with 3 large bedrooms…Click Here For Details
- Donate – New Brunswick Jazz Project: Help Keep The Music Alive…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes of movement a day can alter your life and your career. When are you moving and can you use this movement time to also exercise your mind? The benefits of multitasking.
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union