The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it,” Alistair Cook
- News At The Chamber – This Week’s Career Opportunities: Express Employment Professionals – Respecting People. Impacting Businesses…Click Here For Details
- News - New Jersey Secure Choice Savings Program: The Program requires employers to establish a payroll-funded IRA savings plan for enrolled employees. Enrollment was to begin on March 28, 2021 but has been delayed. The NJ Department of Treasury will be issuing guidance in the coming months….Click Here For Details
- Resources – Small Business Update: The House has passed the American Rescue Plan Act, a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill that includes new help for small businesses struggling during the pandemic. This package includes long-awaited aid dedicated specifically to the restaurant industry, new provisions for small businesses across other industries, and more money for the Paycheck Protection Program. Learn how this new bill could impact your business, Today at Noon….Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Hyatt New Brunswick: Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day All Week – Sunday, March 14th thru Sunday, March 21st – All for $24 per platter…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Inventory Warehouse Associate…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – 5 Social Media Tools & Strategies to Get in Front of Your Audience & Build Instant Connection: We all want to know the best social media practices, right?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Make Better Business Decisions with Google Analytics: Learn best practices and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions, Wed, March 17, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Partnership Brings COVID Vaccine Information to NJ Residents: The effort includes the COVID Big Shot website at www.njha.com/covid-bigshot and “I’m a Big Shot” stickers and resources for individuals to show their commitment to vaccination…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Describe your ideal company culture. What five characteristics does it have?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.