The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you really want the key to success, start by doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing.” – Brad Szollos
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary For Members: Employer Guidance – New Secure Choice Savings Program for NJ…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Phase 4: A guide to the NJEDA Phase 4 Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Can I Require My Employees to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine in Order to Enter My Workplace?: Yes, an employer can require that an employee receive the COVID-19 vaccine…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate Father’s Day at the Ballpark!: The first 1,000 dads will receive themed BBQ Aprons! Somerset Patriots Baseball…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County Office of Career Opportunity’s ELITE Youth Program: Are you a youth aged 16-24, currently looking for full- or part-time work?…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Network, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business: June 18th Virtual Networking Breakfast…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – 21st Annual Step Up for The Arc Walk-A-Thon: Foster awareness and raise critical funding to support The Arc Middlesex’s programs and resources for people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and their families, Sunday, May 30th until Wednesday, June 30th, 2021…Click Here for Details
- Questions of the Week: How would you handle it if your team/management team resisted a new idea you introduced?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Withum
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.