The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude,” Charles R. Swindoll
- News At The Chamber – May Newsletter – Check It Out…Click Here For Details
- News - SBA Administrator Issues Statement on the Closure of the PPP: PPP has provided nearly $800 billion to small businesses and nonprofits across the nation, fueling the economy by supporting over 8.5 million small businesses and nonprofits…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA Now Accepting Applications for Residential Projects under Economic Redevelopment and Growth Program: The Emerge Program encourages economic development sectors by providing tax credits for new jobs and large retention…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Atlantic Corporate Health: launches the COVID Safety Check program for employers…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – TD Bank: Store Customer Experience Coordinator…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Financing Your Business During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic, a Valley Bank BELIEVE Event: Join us for a conversation on Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) forgiveness, access to capital during the pandemic and alternative lending options, Wednesday June 16th 11:30am…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – ICCC Philadelphia & New Jersey: the Inner City Capital Connections (ICCC) program, a tuition-free leadership training program that helps small- and medium-sized businesses in under-resourced communities build capacity and resilience for sustained growth as well as survive the continued economic impact of the COVID-19 crisis…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: How would you handle it if your team/management team resisted a new idea you introduced?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.