The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Failure is not the opposite of success: it’s part of success.” -Arianna Huffington
- News At The Chamber – You’re Invited! Morris Habitat for Humanity’s Virtual Breakfast: Hosted by Toni Yates, WABC-TV Reporter, Thursday, June 10th at 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - SBA Launches 6th Annual Growth Accelerator Fund Competition: Debuts SBIR Catalyst to Award over $5 Million in Prizes…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Remote Work Requirements To Be Lifted: Beginning Today, Friday, June 4th, 2021, businesses and non-profits will no longer be required to accommodate remote work arrangements or be required to reduce on-site staff to the minimal number necessary…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 1Huddle: Changes the Game with New Microsoft® Teams Integration…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – ADP® National Employment Report™: Private-sector employment increased by 978,000 from April to May, on a seasonally adjusted basis…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Market Outlook: Research Insights into the Changing Landscape of Small Business, Tuesday, June 15, 3 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine: Vaccine Resources for Middlesex County Residents…Click Here for Details
- Questions of the Week: How would you handle it if your team/management team resisted a new idea you introduced?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a great source for the latest from our community partners, upcoming virtual events, and helpful tips. Plus, we love starting out our day with a positive quote!”
Kelly Blithe, State Theatre New Jersey
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.