The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Failure is not the opposite of success: it’s part of success.” -Arianna Huffington
- News At The Chamber – You’re Invited! Morris Habitat for Humanity’s Virtual Breakfast: Hosted by Toni Yates, WABC-TV Reporter, Thursday, June 10th at 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - SBA Launches 6th Annual Growth Accelerator Fund Competition: Debuts SBIR Catalyst to Award over $5 Million in Prizes…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Remote Work Requirements To Be Lifted: Beginning Today, Friday, June 4th, 2021, businesses and non-profits will no longer be required to accommodate remote work arrangements or be required to reduce on-site staff to the minimal number necessary…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 1Huddle: Changes the Game with New Microsoft® Teams Integration…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – ADP® National Employment Report™: Private-sector employment increased by 978,000 from April to May, on a seasonally adjusted basis…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Market Outlook: Research Insights into the Changing Landscape of Small Business, Tuesday, June 15, 3 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine: Vaccine Resources for Middlesex County Residents…Click Here for Details
- Questions of the Week: How would you handle it if your team/management team resisted a new idea you introduced?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.